Collection of Information
1. Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but it’s not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Education History
- Email address
- Credit history
- Income proof
- Interested area of further Education
2. Usage Data
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
- Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
For What Purposes Does WESTEND Use Your Personal Information?
- The Personal Information We collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest announcements, upcoming events, including confirmations, security alerts and support and administrative messages. It also helps us to improve Our Services. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out at any time by updating your preferences on the Website. We may also use Personal Information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve Our Services, products and customer communication.
- We may also use Personal Information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve Our Services, products and customer communication.
- We collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information about Our users generally to improve features and functionality of the Website. We may analyse trends through aggregated demographic and psychographic offers to users. We may also share this Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Our partners to allow them to assist us in delivering tailored advertisements, promotions, deals, discounts, and other offers to you when you use the Services. We collect information from you when You participate in sweepstakes, games or other promotions offered on Our Website.
4. Single Sign-On
- You can log in to our site using sign-in service such as Facebook, Google, or an Open ID provider. There services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your sign-in information, name and email address to link between the sites.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share with third parties the location of your device in order to improve and personalize your experience of the Services.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of non-personal information, such as the number of Users who used a particular service, users who clicked on a particular advertisement or who skipped a particular advertisement, as well as similar aggregated information. Such information does not identify you individually.
- Advertisers: We allow advertisers and/or merchant partners (“Advertisers”) to choose the demographic information of users who will see their advertisements and/or promotional offers and You agree that We may provide any of the information We have collected from You in non-personally identifiable form to an Advertiser, in order for that Advertiser to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements and/or offers.
5. Retention of Your Personal Data
- Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
6. Links to Other Websites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or feedback regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to email@example.com